About Pennington Partners & Co.
Pennington Partners & Co. is building the leading financial services holding company for the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.
Founded in 2016 on the principle that entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial families are underserved and undernourished by extant commercial providers, Pennington is designed to address critical service gaps that too often cause families to do-it-themselves creating sub-scale family offices where the economics cannot be rationalized for any reason other than control. The Pennington framework rests on the economic principle that Pennington will only deliver core services (those services that no one can do better) and will outsource other critical adjacencies to best-in-class partner firms or affiliates.
Anchored by the two founding families, Pennington’s platform offers a dedicated and multi-disciplinary team focused on partnering with the most successful global families to maximize their greatest potential.
Core Service Pillars:
· Household financial management
· Operating partnership
· Merchant banking
As part of the merchant banking offering, Pennington has developed three investment platforms built for and led by the firm’s operating partner families:
1) SaaS Ventures – an early-stage enterprise technology venture capital fund that seeks opportunities in second and third tier cities across North America.
2) Pennington Alternative Income Management – a private credit fund that pursues deals across specialty finance & fintech, corporate credit and real assets & real estate.
3) PTM Partners – a real estate private equity fund that focuses on Opportunity Zones in select metropolitan markets in the United States.
· Bachelor’s degree, Class of 2022
· Passion for investing and financial markets
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Pennington is young, smart, tireless, and iconoclastic. While we take a measured approach to our clients, we can be impatient for results and challenge ourselves every day. We are an ensemble of the best and brightest people. While not purely contrarians, we are entrepreneurial and intellectually curious. We like to challenge assumptions and welcome new ideas. Our team is collegial but self-reliant. We value judgment as much as intellect and look for individuals who tend to do the right thing first, but who also know how to ask for help. While the firm is building increasing scale and institutional character, we value informality.
· Intellectual curiosity – an insatiable thirst for knowledge and need to understand
· Competitive nature – willing to persevere to attain goals
· Urgency – ability to deliver work under time constraints and prioritize efficiently
· Conviction – ability to express an opinion despite it being unpopular
· Self-reliant – independent work style and high self-motivation
· Collaborative – capable of building and maintaining positive relationships
· Resourceful – entrepreneurial mindset and ability to find answers autonomously
Client Service Analysts will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and immediately contribute to a rapidly growing firm. Candidates will support all aspects of the company’s operations, primarily client relationships, and work closely with the CEO and upper management.
· Investor/client relations support
· Business development initiatives
· Specialized client service projects
Competitive compensation. This is an opportunity to learn, become an important part of our culture, and help build the leading financial services holding company for the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.