Pendo is looking for a Visual Design Intern for our Summer 2022 program. In this role, you’ll join our Success Learning team to conceptualize and produce visual assets for a variety of Pendo education programs, with the end goal of building a library. The ideal candidate will be creative yet disciplined and skilled at building new visual assets that align with Pendo’s brand style. You will gain hands-on, real-world skills and make new friends and colleagues to help build your network. .
Come join us and become a Pendozer! Your work could potentially be used in future education programs for months to come!
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Focus on a specific design project during your time and receive ongoing guidance, direction, critique, and support.
- Bring your creativity to the collaborative design process with the Success Learning team.
- Work alongside a variety of disciplines, including product and brand designers, content creators, customer success consultants and leaders.
- Partner with a mentor to define the parameters of your project and the timeline for completing it.
- Present your work to the Success Learning team as you progress through sprints and complete activities.
Qualifications (what you have):
- Current student of Design (i.e. Brand Design, Visual Design)
- Passion for all-things-design and a desire to create based on feedback
- Experience with industry standard design tools (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma)
- Ability to work onsite with the team in the downtown Raleigh, NC office full-time
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.