Pendo is looking for a Brand Design Intern for our Summer 2022 program. In this role, you will join our Design and Research team in conceptualizing and producing assets for a variety of Pendo marketing programs. The ideal candidate will be both creative and disciplined, with interest in thinking outside of the box while also creating and maintaining consistent brand style and visual vocabularies. You will gain hands-on, real-world skills and make new friends and colleagues to help build your network.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- You will experience how we incorporate our core values into everything we do: Promote Life Outside Work, Brutal Honesty, Maniacal Focus on the Customer, Bias to Act, Show Me the Data, Be Transparent, Freedom and Responsibility, and Win Together
- Focus on a specific design project during your time and receive ongoing guidance, direction, critique, and support.
- Collaborate with an assigned mentor and the broader Design team, all of whom love data-driven, customer-focused design.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside a variety of disciplines, including product and brand designers, content creators, and marketing leaders.
- Themes for this internship may include designing for campaigns, working on the Pendo Design System and organizational assets, participating in team sprints and activities, presenting to the team, and having some fun while you do it.
- And your work could potentially be used in future campaigns and activations!
Qualifications (what you have):
- Current student of Design (i.e. Brand Design, Visual Design)
- Passion for all-things-design and a desire to create based on feedback
- Experience with industry standard design tools (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma)
- Ability to work onsite with the team in the downtown Raleigh, NC office full-time.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.