Meet Our Team:
Spend your semester with the Pega Community Experience team and help us enhance our global, vibrant developer ecosystem!
The User Experience Intern will work with the Pega Community Experience design team to improve the design and usability of all Pega Community sites, including Pega Academy and Pega Collaboration Center. The intern will build designs, collateral, wireframes, and prototypes, assist throughout the process of development, organize design libraries, and work collaboratively with the design team and project managers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Organize design assets and libraries for shared organizational use
- Build both lo-fi and hi-fi web designs
- Create prototypes
- Gather usability and business requirements for site features
- Validate designs via usability testing
- Attend development and design team planning sessions; learn SCRUM methodology
- Problem-solve design issues throughout development
Who You Are:
We are seeking a detail-oriented, intelligent, motivated, and accomplished student pursuing a Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or graphic / interaction design degree. This person has a passion for designing experiences that support, delight, and engage users. They maintain a strong sense of pride and ownership over the quality of their work.
- Focus in web and software design and usability
- Proficient with UI / UX prototyping tools like Sketch, XD, Invision, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Proven design skills, backed by example projects
- Understands web design systems and corporate brand guidelines
- Familiar with HTML & CSS
- Drive for continuous learning and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment