Meet Our Team:
The Industry Markets (IM) team defines and articulates the global go-to-market strategy for the industries that Pega serves. They partner with and influence the product General Managers. They empower the sales teams through the creation of repeatable sales assets, engaging as subject matter experts with strategic clients and partners, and serving as industry thought leaders at global events and in the press.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Support a wide range of strategy projects by structuring complex business problems, completing detailed analyses/ financial models, synthesizing relevant data, and delivering recommendations.
- Work on highly complex problems and gain insight into the strategic issues which are forefront on the minds of the senior leadership team.
- Assist functional teams with the execution of recommendations
- Stay informed of industry, competitor, and consumer trends that can impact the business
Who You Are:
We are looking for a highly energetic and driven professional with a proven track record of successfully formulating winning strategies and driving execution.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business, finance or computer science
- Working toward an MBA in a full-time program
- 2 years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investment bank, or within an equivalent corporate strategy group
- Creative thinker with a bias for action; executive driving strategy and execution cross-functionally
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting and build constructive relationships with stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture
- Required: Skilled at extracting insights from data and use it to make informed recommendations and drive change
- Desired: someone with experience, emerging skills and capabilities or interest in data science to help the industry teams derive hidden insights and recommendations on go-to-market issues or opportunities in each vertical
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment