Content Creation and Editorial Support
Editorial support: As available, assist with routine editorial operations, such as:
- Headline creation.
- Image selection.
- Drafting promotional copy for social posts.
- Copyediting / proofreading.
Author original content: Based on interest, writing ability, and availability, opportunity to write and publish marketing blog content that creates brand awareness and supports marketing initiatives.
You enjoy thinking both analytically and creatively. You are someone who likes to write and has demonstrated experience writing and editing through coursework or independent activities. But you’re also interested in learning how marketing departments determine what type of content to create and how that process is managed from initial conversations to the content’s end-of-life. You like to collaborate, are eager to contribute, and invite feedback for your work.
Qualifications for this role:
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Writing and editing experience.
- Familiarity with AP Style.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.