Meet Our Team: Workforce Intelligence
The Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing customer data, creating reports/dashboards and assisting customers and solutions consultants with interpreting data.
They will also be supporting the team Data Scientist in proposing Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Process Mining features for the Workforce Intelligence/Workflow product. These proposals must be based on analysis of customer data and requirements from customers and product owners. Furthermore, you are responsible for the first implementation and testing of the models, and the design of a maintenance strategy of deployed models.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Analyze customer data and create reports to assist customers with interpreting data.
- Work with stakeholders (customer support, product owners, project manager, development team, etc.) to stay in touch with customer and product requirements.
Artificial Intelligence algorithms and Machine Learning Models
- Implement, train, and test AI/ML/PM models.
- Look for ways to improve existing AI/ML models
Who You Are:
You are a highly motivated, energetic individual with a can-do attitude and a strong sense of curiosity grounded in data driven mentality.
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, economics, operations research mathematics, statistics, or engineering
- Strong track record in ability to translate business problems and data findings into understandable and practical solutions.
- Strong SQL and Python coding skills
- Experience with designing and implementing AI/ML models.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong data analysis and data visualization skills, using tools like Tableau or similar.
- Experience with using standard ML libraries, like TensorFlow, SciKitLearn, PyTorch, or similar.
- Be a lifelong learner, so you are always up to date with the latest developments
- Be intellectually humble and a team player. Getting the best result for the team should be your passion.
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunities to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder along with the Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment