Role: Junior Research Analyst
Location: Temporary WFH due to COVID-19 | McLean, VA
PBG Consulting, LLC (PBG) is currently seeking a Junior Research Analyst to join our growing team.
- Excellent verbal, graphical, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Evaluation Sciences or in International Development or related field, such as Economics Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration.
- Knowledge of evaluation and social science research methods
- 2 years’ experience conducting AM&E or social science research.
- Active secret clearance required.
- Experience with SPP-related topics such as humanitarian and disaster relief efforts, DOD security cooperation efforts, foreign military institution building, medical capacity building, and/or cyber capability development for partner nations.
PBG is a leading small business provider specializing in a broad array of Program Management, Operations, and Information Technology (IT) services to federal, state, local, commercial, and nonprofit organizations. Our expertise delivering innovative solutions to unique challenges spans across the private, public, and nonprofit sectors. PBG draws upon its deep expertise, in-depth knowledge, and industry-best practices in the areas of IT, Operations, and Project, Program, and Portfolio Management to develop scalable solutions for managing complex issues.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset – our employees. At PBG we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy, promote team work and inspire innovation. A job is where you are spending most of your day, so PBG believes in making it a fun, collaborative and productive environment. We want our employees to have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to our customers.
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical Plan options with significant financial investments from PBG
- Prescription benefit plan
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term/ Long-term disability
- Supplemental group life and AD&D options
- Yearly Bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
PBG celebrates diversity and is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, PBG complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.