Strategy & Marketing Development Intern
What an opportunity to join an extremely fast-pace startup in the Financial Technology space!
- Are dreaming of having real-world experience with start-ups?
- Are you just wishing you had an “Opportunity” to showcase your skillsets?
Well, Paydit has a short or long term opportunity for our Marketing Geniuses out there!
“At Paydit, we want to make sure that everyone, from all walks of life, know they can share their opinions, they’re heard, and change is made based on their input.” – Richard Formoe, Chief Executive Officer at Paydit”
An internship is a temporary position within Paydit that can evolve into a full-time role. Interns typically work a part-time schedule throughout and have 3-5 strategic assignments per week.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a Strategy & Marketing Development Intern you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with talented business professionals from across the organization.
Here, You Will Make An Impact By
- Working closely with business development, marketing, sales, and technical personnel to address a variety of domestic and international growth opportunities
- Research, and consult on any and all strategic marketing initiatives with the CEO
Project Areas Include
- Marketing: Product portfolio and market analysis, opportunity assessments, competitive analysis, segmentation, pricing analysis, new product commercialization, brand and digital strategy, etc.
- Strategy: National & Global strategic planning, market platforms assessment, technology assessment, growth plans, strategy development, etc.
- Business Development: Business model evaluation and development, business development, scenario planning, mergers & acquisitions strategy and planning, etc.
Your Skills And Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, Paydit is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- A Passion to WIN.
- Love for Financial Technology
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Currently pursuing an MBA with an emphasis in marketing, strategy, finance, data analytics, entrepreneurship and/or general management from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in Marketing, Business, Sales, Strategy, Finance
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and high ethical standards
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, and team skills
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Superior problem-solving, interpersonal, project management, and presentation skills
Travel: May be negotiated with Intern
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Paydit is an equal opportunity employer. Paydit will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Email resumes Directly to Richard.Formoe@payd.it with Subject: Marketing Intern