Data Analyst Internship:
Paraforge is a financial consulting and machine learning company that provides allocation matching solutions and middle & back-office support for funds and investors across the alternative investment arena. We are looking to bring on board an intern to assist with data analysis & database management and warehousing. Focus will be on academic degrees in Engineering, Computer Science and Computer Information Systems; preference is given to candidates with programming experience and working knowledge of SQL (knowledge of Python is a bonus).
Please note that the internship is unpaid, but we are happy to work with your university’s career services department to award academic credit. This is a remote position that can be done from your home and is ideal for upperclassmen and/or recent graduates who are looking to gain experience in the FinTech industry. We have an extensive network in financial services that can help you with your career objectives going forward.
We are looking for:
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment yet also possesses the diligence and assiduity to execute unique, individual assignments on their own time.
- A candidate who possesses deep intellectual curiosity and who relishes problem-solving and coming up with innovative solutions to knotty data issues.
- An aspiring data scientist who is not afraid to ask questions and acknowledge blind-spots when they arise.
- A candidate who can effectively bridge the gap between quantitative and qualitative analysis with the ability to communicate findings and articulate results to generalists.
- An entrepreneur who is looking to gain experience in the cutting-edge FinTech industry.
Paraforge is a champion of the investor and emerging entity alike. As a financial technology company, we leverage artificial intelligence to equip clients with intuitive solutions around allocation opportunities and scalable growth. At our core, we believe a data-driven approach is the key to determining a successful relationship, hence our credo: “Where data science meets relationship building”. Our recommendation engine, FundBridge, powers firm-to-investor matching solutions while significantly reducing the operational due diligence and screening process for both parties. We set out to solve two of the most problematic subjects in the early-to mid-phase of business & investment lifecycles: streamlining operational due diligence and finding the best allocator fit for growing entities through the application of artificial intelligence combined with decades of financial markets experience. We are not a traditional financial services firm. We value flexibility, collaboration, and transparency above all else. Our culture puts emphasis on, and rewards, those who are scrappy, entrepreneurial, accountable and who are intrinsically guided by intellectual curiosity. We are looking to bring on team members whom exhibit passion for both finance and technology.