Are you passionate about the latest 3D technologies and eager to work at a company leading the charge in VR and platforms like Google Street View? We are looking for a Computer Vision Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing company and engineering team. The position will start as a part-time paid internship with opportunity for progressing into a full time role. You will get to work on some exciting computer vision/ML projects and will have a direct impact everyday.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of 3D Computer Vision, deep learning for vision systems, and on track towards a masters or Ph.D. in computer science.
- Work on CV/ML pipeline for auto 360 tour building
- Work on CV/ML pipeline for 3D point cloud
- Implement tools to evaluate CV/ML pipelines
- Prototype new features and work with the team to integrate them into our product
- Create tools to improve the productivity of your fellow CV team members
- Internship experience developing and launching products
- Familiar with: Python, Software Architecture, Computer Vision, Deep Learning
- Comfortable reading research papers and experimenting with their content
- Familiarity with Python CV/ML tools; OpenCV, Sklearn, Numpy, and at least one deep learning package (Tensorflow/Torch/Keras/Mxnet).
- Team player