The Senior Analyst, Category Management, will support the Category Management & Category Growth teams.
The role provides analytical insights across a portfolio of categories, including national and test product performance across channels and dayparts as well as attachment and basket analysis. planning and execution, as well as performance assessment, to meet business needs.
The person in this role must be a highly motivated individual with strong analytical, data management and communication skills.
This position will be remote, work from home until early 2022. In early 2022 the position will become hybrid out of our Newton, MA Support Center.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide product performance insights at end of each period: Growth trends by channel and daypart, attachment trends, promotional trends and new product performance.
- Create automated daily and/or weekly trackers for key category management strategies for value and new platforms.
- Provide long term category performance trends to drive future category strategy insights
- Provide ad hoc product mix performance for other business teams as needed
- Create automated test trackers to monitor weekly test performance for culinary, Ops and Category Management teams for unit trends by channel and daypart
- Maintain test analytics schedule for analytics team to support national signoffs for launch
- Assist in creating forecasting models for Planning and Sourcing
- Assist in creating business case models to support seasonal LTOs and new product/platform launches
- 1-3 years of experience in business analysis, analytics, and/or financial planning
- Strong strategic, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaborator who has excellent communications and relationship skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, PowerPoint
- Skilled in Excel – SQL a plus
- Experience with data analytics, data visualization a plus.
- Performs well under pressure within team and individual setting
- Internal drive to finish work by deadlines (self-motivated)
- Intense attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Willingness to ask for help and leverage the knowledge and experience of others to overcome tough obstacles
- Performs well in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required