Pandion is a technology-first transportation provider. Tailor-made for e-commerce, Pandion delivers a high performing one-day and two-day delivery experience for all. We are a startup, and want people who are interested in moving fast, breaking things, and building something amazing from scratch.
We are an agile team, with continuous integration & deployment and integrated DevOps, and you will be responsible for designing and building many of the new components. Logistics provides many of the toughest problems to solve in computer science. The problem space spans many challenges on which the customer experience is dependent, including forecasting demand, network route pathfinding, data analysis, and building, scaling, and improving tools. Pandion continuously seeks to focus on serving the needs of e-commerce shippers and their customers.
If you are obsessed with customers and excited to develop new technologies and high-performing operations, come build the future with us!
About the Role
You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and testing mission-critical software in a rapidly growing environment. We are looking for people who can handle full-stack development and are comfortable working on both front-end and back-end components as necessary.
The ability to write tests and implement features is key in our early development. You will work in stride with the DevOps team to ensure production is online and functional as well as troubleshoot issues in real-time. This may include occasional support on nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM (CS is preferred)
- 1-3 years of professional or academic experience building software
- 1-3 years of professional or academic experience writing code in at least one high-level language (Java, DotNet Core, Kotlin, Scala, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to occasionally work nights and weekends
- Passion for machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics, Bayesian probability, and data structures and algorithms
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills