Overcome aims to bring about the creation of evidence-based mental health treatments that can be accessed globally, for free, at a fraction of the cost of the cheapest treatments available today. You can read more about us at overcome.org.uk.
About the job
We are looking for an aspiring Graphic Design Intern who is willing to learn and gain experience working on a wide range of design projects, from content and social media to product marketing, web, or email. We seek a creative, and open-minded Individual, available part-time for at least 4-6 months.
We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately!
Responsibilities & Duties ·
- Collaborate with project managers to understand briefing requirements.
- Propose creative concepts adapted to the needs of each design project.
- Effectively apply branding and visual style in every single element you deliver, ensuring overall brand consistency.
- Design creative assets for different marketing channels and formats: social media, event decks, banners, emails, landing pages, product materials, etc.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team, sharing new ideas and creative concepts and Many others.
Please note, it Is an unpaid, remote role.