Company mission: Industrial separation processes account for 15% of the world’s energy consumption and are responsible for 16% of CO2 emissions. This is because we still rely on energy-intensive, century-old technologies. The Osmoses team developed a clean solution to tackle this challenge: polymer materials that operate as molecular filters and allow revenue increase for our customers while significantly increasing environmental sustainability. Our membrane technologies can transform the way chemical separations are performed today, dramatically reducing industrial energy consumption while accelerating the adoption of alternative energy sources.
• Develop, optimize, and scale up polymer synthetic processes.
• Design and synthesize polymeric membrane materials to meet industrial requirements.
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of chemists, chemical engineers, and material scientists to design membrane materials.
• Serve as the technical expert and answer scientific/technical questions in organic and polymer chemistry.
• Work with toll manufacturers to develop processes compatible with manufacturing operations.
• Maintain detailed laboratory records and contribute to regular reports.
• Present internally on results and future plans to meet goals and overcome challenges.
• PhD in organic or polymer chemistry or
• master’s or bachelor’s degree with extensive and relevant research experience.
• Experience in the preparation and purification of synthetic organic compounds.
• Self-starter and ability to work in a creative, continuously evolving, and fast-paced environment.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Successful record of working in collaborative projects and diverse environments.
Why join Osmoses?
• Opportunity to work on and contribute to address one of the biggest environmental challenges.
• High leadership and growth potential joining a company with strong momentum.
• Access to equity package and competitive salary.
If interested, please email your CV to our CTO, Holden Lai (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to meeting you,