Our future success depends on hiring extraordinary, early in career talent who are looking to power next-generation services and solutions. We are hiring bachelor’s degree students with a diverse set of skills and experiences to intern within the Fusion HCM Cloud team at Oracle. Our program is intended to enhance your overall learning experience, help build your network, and accelerate your chance to create an impact. Create the future with us!
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software! With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies on the planet. We’re using innovative emerging technologies to tackle real-world problems today. From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only redefining the world of business—it’s helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit us at oracle.com.
What You’ll Do:
The Partner Badging Process Design Internship is intended to provide a broader look at the capabilities of an HCM (Human Capital Management) implementation consultant. We are looking for an intern who can help identify sources of this information, then assist with gathering and analyzing the data. Not only will the intern help recognize top achievers, but they will work to develop a clearly-defined process to support our ability to obtain and analyze the data once this three-month project is complete.
Specific tasks of this project include:
- Clarifying the program: Creating a clear definition of the program with expected outcomes.
- Data Capture: Obtaining data from multiple sources. This will likely include developing and conducting surveys with customers, COE, CSM, Support. May also require lightweight integration work to connect to systems – i.e. Pearsonvue – that contain consultant data.
- Data Science: Analyzing and normalizing the data from these multiple sources.
- Data Management: Developing a database (APEX or spreadsheets) to store collected data.
- Report Development: Developing reports from the data to showcase results.
- Process Definition: Establishing and documenting the process to maintain the program.
- Change Management: Creating change management materials and conducting a turnover of the program.
What You’ll Bring (Objective Minimum Qualifications):
To be considered for a Partner Badging Process Design Intern position, you possess the Objective Minimum Qualifications (OMQs) below. Please ensure that your application clearly indicates that you meet these OMQs, either on your resume and/or by uploading additional documents such as a transcript.
- Will be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Business Management, Analytics, Information Systems, or an equivalent field during the 2022-2023 school year.
- Have completed your junior year of your undergraduate degree by summer 2022.
- Have no more than 12 months of professional full-time work experience in the technology field (excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and military experience).
- Are proficient (e.g. able to complete projects with no assistance) with data management tools, including spreadsheet and database knowledge
- Are proficient (e.g. able to complete projects with no assistance) with Microsoft Office programs
- Attend a university in the US.
- Authorized to work in the US in 2022.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Proactive self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team setting
- Exceptional professionalism and work ethic
- Organization skills including project management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Light Development / Engineering (such as database creation, report creation) skills are a plus
What We’ll Give You:
- High-impact projects: You’ll get the opportunity to directly influence our ground breaking products. Got a question or idea? Voice it. Your curiosity could help advance our next-generation cloud applications and help us find new ways to apply emerging technologies like AI, machine learning, and blockchain.
- Mentors that care: Work with industry-leading professionals and award-winning engineers. On top of your project supervisor, you’ll be assigned a peer mentor—a recent hire who can help you navigate the internship experience. You’ll also be paired with intern buddies to ensure 360 degree support and engagement.
- World-class training: Grow from once-in-a-lifetime learning opportunities and exposure to the latest technologies. You’ll benefit from comprehensive on-boarding and job-specific training that will help you get the most out of your time with us. Leadership training will help you build your eye for business.
- A fun-filled summer: Enjoy a close-knit, community experience alongside your class of fellow summer interns. Our interns work across the length and breadth of our business but come together for fun weekly events like tech talks, networking, volunteering, and fun social happenings.
Life at Oracle:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to tackle new roles and challenges, while blending work and life. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry. To nurture the talent that makes this happen, we work hard to build a vibrant and inspiring workplace that celebrates diverse, hardworking teams where everyone can contribute. We take care of each other, and value giving back to the community. We have flexible work arrangements and offer benefits including generous paid parental leave and comprehensive premium medical insurance
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.