About Optima Capital Management:
Optima Capital Management is a wealth management firm that serves as an independent fiduciary and family office to clients. We provide our clients with objective-based advice, transparency, high-touch service, and utilize a goal-driven process for managing wealth.
As a fintech startup, our firm focuses on cloud-based technology, digital marketing, and operational efficiency. We foster and promote an entrepreneurial mindset to develop young professionals into the next generation of business leaders.
Our team of professionals seeks driven college undergraduates who desire a part-time internship that will give them real-world career experience and allow them to develop their business skills. Our goal is to help undergraduates build professional connections and gain a solid understanding of how the financial service industry works. We offer a flexible schedule and the capability to work remotely from anywhere.
The objective of the website graphics designer internship is to develop web pages, pitch books, fact sheets, and other digital marketing collateral. This role will not require research, but implementation and execution are paramount. This internship provides the opportunity to present creative and modern design solutions while building skills in practice.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
The intern should be experienced with graphic design and have an interest in a career in this field. The intern should be able to navigate website design and have working knowledge of design strategy. They should also be able to effectively communicate ideas.
● Scope of work can include virtual events, paid media campaigns, analytics, competitive analysis, and developing integrated marketing strategies.
● Work on projects from concept to delivery including requirements gathering, campaign design and budget development, project kick-off, weekly communication and customer interaction management, project management, and working with a cross-functional internal team to deliver against program goals.
● Ability to manage multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrive in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
● Manage data analytics projects: scope, create a plan, gather/extract data, standardize, enrich, analyze, validate/QA, derive insights, and present in a visually compelling manner.
● Track campaign performance and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports analyzing digital performance, insights, and optimization recommendations.