At Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI), your career is always on the move. Our employees have expertise across diverse verticals and technology platforms. OATI combines the agility of a small company with the stability of a large company. We have built a nurturing and rewarding culture diligently over the last 26 years. Our work culture is collaborative and we encourage every Team Member to go beyond their defined roles and learn more. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging, and rewarding career, then OATI is the place to be! To learn more, please visit our website at www.oati.com.
Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI) is seeking a Communications Specialist to assist with the design of publications and marketing materials, as well as software graphical user interface design for websites and mobile apps. Candidates must be able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Utilize graphic design skills to assist in executing and managing various marketing promotions including both electronic and print channels
- 2-4 years of experience in graphics design
- Work with cross-function personnel to develop graphic concepts and illustrations
- Develop graphic archive and graphic library
- Update company marketing materials and sales collateral as well as keeping all materials current and up-to-date
- Develop graphic design elements to enhance marketing material, reports and presentations
- Perform other miscellaneous departmental tasks, as required and assigned
- Interact with software development group in designing the GUI and improving end user experience using the software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Journalism, or a related field is required
- Candidates must be adept at Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint experience is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and HTML5
- Demonstrated creativity and history of innovative approaches
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and be a self-starter
- Ability to provide stellar service while handling competing priorities
- Acceptable background investigation report
- U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Local to MN
OATI offers part-time employment up to 40 hours a week with the potential to become full time following a 90 day probationary period. Full-time employment includes competitive salary and benefits, a 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, and excellent health and dental insurance programs. OATI prides itself on providing a stable, supportive environment for career development with opportunities for future growth and promotion within the company. Applicants must be self-motivated, energetic, and willing to work in a team-oriented company.
To apply please send resume to:
OATI is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance, or protected Veteran status.
OATI is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact the Personnel Services Department at 763.201.2000 x 1262.