Join the first On-Demand Venture Capital in Silicon Valley, and be part of next generation VC, “i.e., Sequoia + Goldman Sachs + Alibaba combined”. Located at Stanford Research Park and reporting directly to the leadership; you will be responsible for formulating and leading our portfolio global strategy and execution. Success in this position will be measured by the creation of long-term shareholder value through our execution roadmap.
The primary objectives include:
- Grow and manage our Disruptive Startup global portfolio, along HNWI and private equity (VC, FO, P/E) members
- Initiate and execute Investments roadmap for top startup through ecosystem Syndicate
- Develop strategic alliance and funding strategies between our Startup and Corporate Portfolio
- Nurture deep relationship with Angel and Investors Group partners from top universities.
- Attend our events and demo / pitch night at top venues to drive leads and deal flow
- Flexibility to work both remotely and attend key meeting onsite when required
· Ready to hit the ground running to deliver world-class services and results to our notable client roster (some are affiliate with top brands, including Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Google, Tesla, Apple, Uber, Airbus, BMW, Walmart, Amazon, etc).
Experience, skills, and knowledge required
- An outstanding performer with years of experience in Consumer, Enterprise, Health, Media, Energy or Hardware space with positive impact for end users at top tier Venture capital, Family Office, corporate venture, tech firms, consulting firm, or top accelerators / incubators.
- Demonstrated experience leading startups for opportunities focused on emerging technology spaces that align with corporate clients focus. The ideal candidate will have managed transactions that range in size and complexity from Pre-Seed to C rounds; with proven ability to drive from start to finish (or know when to walk away from a deal)
- Highly motivated entrepreneur with strong knowledge of venture capital diligence, funding, investment, portfolio management and exit.
- Strong ability to think strategically and direct others in solving complex business problems under pressure where you become trusted advisor
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing and the ability to create top-notch presentations and materials that provide business insight that is relevant and digestible to executive decision makers
- Proven ability to lead, refer, retain and mentor high performing investors, mentors and partners
- Aggressive yet regarded as ethical and fair in the industry. Confident but not arrogant
- BA, MS, MBA or higher from top business school is preferred, along large silicon valley, new York or Boston network
- Startup, Corporate and Investors exposure is a must across the emerging tech space
OneTraction Ventures: To date our exponential growth, and expertise accumulated by our team during their past leadership roles at Apple, Google, Amazon, Tesla, Accenture, IBM, McKinsey and other industries leaders; position our journey to humbly enables a better now by creating a One Trillion USD value, through a closed loop that support one million global startup to reach a minimum of one million USD in revenues, through Corporate GO-To-Market while impacting a minimum of One Billion Customers positively and increase Startup success by ten folds. Read more by visiting: OneTraction.vc
Watch Past GTM Events at Stanford: https://youtu.be/jXQIfP8hLg4