Rochester, MI or Remote, US OneStream Software LLC
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
ABOUT THE JOB
OneStream Software is a fast-growing, privately-owned company based in Rochester, Michigan. We are looking for a motivated, hardworking consultant to join our team as we move towards becoming the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) market leader.
Currently, we’re seeking an Associate Consultant to join our Consulting Services team. This individual will work with customers to develop applications primarily for financial reporting. Specifically, they work with a finance team, senior management, and IT to implement the highest quality solution. Implementation work includes process redesign skills, application and system design, software installation/ troubleshooting and application development, training, and ongoing support to our client personnel. Most of the work is performed on- site at clients and prospects therefore requiring significant travel (as much as 80-100%).
Our consultants typically work together with client resources and frequently with a team of other consultants to implement complex web-based Business Performance Management solutions.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will have experience working in finance organizations with a solid understanding of the nature of work performed by financial analysts, controllers, finance directors, and CFOs. They must be committed to their customer’s success and make personal sacrifices to ensure that success.
Formal Education and Certification
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS, or equivalent work experience.
Minimal Knowledge and Experience
- 1-2 years of full-time accounting or finance experience (or equivalent).
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively operate independently or in a team environment.
- Outstanding MS Office and data modeling skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Optimal Knowledge and Experience
- Master’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology.
- A professional accounting designation (e.g., CPA, CMA, CGA, CA), advanced degrees (MBA, MFA), and/or other professional designations or certifications (applicable to accounting/finance and information technology).
- Experience with VB.net or Visual Basic. Any object-oriented programming a plus.
- Prior experience with any of the following products is a plus: SAP Outlook soft BPC.
- SAP BOFC (Cartesis).
- HFM (Hyperion Financial Management).
- FDM (Financial Data Quality Management) or Upstream.
- Hyperion Planning.
- Hyperion Essbase.
- IBM Cognos.
- Other EPM solutions.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Team player.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream is an independent software company backed by private equity investors KKR, D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global and IGSB. OneStream provides a market-leading intelligent finance platform that reduces the complexity of financial operations. OneStream unleashes the power of finance by unifying corporate performance management (CPM) processes such as planning, financial close & consolidation, reporting and analytics through a single, extensible solution. We empower the enterprise with financial and operational insights to support faster and more informed decision-making. All this is delivered in a cloud platform designed to continually evolve and scale with your organization.
With over 750 customers, 200 implementation partners and over 900 employees, our primary mission is to deliver 100% customer success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits at OneStream Software OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.