Through a recent acquisition in 2021, Auth0 is now an independent product unit within Okta and together, we use identity to transform customer and workforce experiences. Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in.
Role Location: Remote
Position Description: We are looking for University students pursuing a Management Information Systems or related degree who are interested in a 12-week Summer 2022 Internship and that are passionate about building large-scale, mission-critical software in a fast-paced agile environment. The ideal candidate will share our passion and pride in the simple elegance and usability of our solution.
We Offer: High priority projects, great mentors, and Lunch-n-Learns with Okta and Auth0 leaders.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help deliver analytic assets (reports, dashboards) as well as one-off analyses, and insights to business partners across the organization.
- Monitor key business metrics, initiate and perform deep dives where required and alert business to challenges and opportunities.
- Partner with the Data Warehouse, the Data Science team, the Enterprise Data organization and embedded analytics teams to enable business units to make data driven decisions.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiar with SQL, Python, R
- Datawarehousing Concepts and Best Practices
- Intellectually curious perfectionist who thrives on uncovering insights hidden in data, has a consultative mindset and a great partner with teams across an organization
- An excellent storyteller that can easily navigate through complex data projects.
- Interested in learning more about the business and how you can be more data driven in their decision making process
Education and Training: (In progress) BS, MS, or PhD in Management Information Systems
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.