Global Recruiting Consultant/External Recruiter
Location: San Jose, California (NOT a remote job, On-site presence is required)
Hire Type: Full Time
Opens: multiple opens include entry-level, and senior level
If rapid personal growth is a value you wish to gain in your first or next career, this Recruiter/Recruiting Consultant role can definitely help you on building your self-sustainability.
OCBang (www.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting firm providing talent acquisition and intelligence services globally. Driven by data infrastructure & AI technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. We are helping tech companies build extraordinary teams in sixteen countries. Our clients are top players and unicorns in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and Cloud industries.
We are seeking entry-level and senior-level recruiters to join our vibrant and energetic team.
What you will get:
· Rich compensation package which includes a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and bonus.
· Rapid personal growth
· Increased salary potential
· Growth of professional network
· Ownership and proud
· More responsibilities; more rewarding work
· Full training and timely support
· Your impact and contribution are evident
· Work alongside the most dedicated and creative team
· Become an expert in the recruiting industry by learning industrial information, technical concepts, and news.
· Take charge of the full-cycle recruiting process from JD research and sourcing to reaching an offer and candidate onboarding.
· Source, evaluate, and select the best-fit candidates according to specific client’s needs using LinkedIn Recruiter, cold calling, networking, etc.
· Work with our team leads to grow and cultivate relationships with our clients.
· Work hard in order to meet and exceed your targets/goals
· Have an entrepreneurial mindset to work hard, grow fast
· Be tenacity, self-driven, flexible, proactive, and confident
· Can take initiatives to manage conflicts, and be able to manage pressure
· Strong sense of accountability, attention to details and ability to multitasking
· Able to work independently and as a team
· Ability to work across global time zones
· Natural interpersonal and communication skills
· A bachelor degree or above
· Experience in recruiting, sourcing, sales, business development is preferred
· Chinese/Mandarin is a plus