*Applications reviewed on a rolling basis.
The Opportunity in Energy Efficiency Analysis with the Building Technologies Office is now accepting applications.
What will I be doing? As a member of the team, you will both learn how to:
- Conduct research on relevant topics to building energy efficiency including international, national and local policies, market barriers, and technologies.
- Provide timely support to BTO staff and leadership.
- Engage with BTO team members to ensure that analyses meet stakeholder needs and furthers BTO’s mission.
- Understand and communicate the results from BTO’s suite of analytical tools on program performance and BTO’s progress towards achieving its goals.
- Support strategic planning and program/project management for the Building Technologies Office.
Why should I apply? You will collaborate with the Energy Efficiency Analyst in DOE’s Building Technologies Office and will be engaged in providing insightful analysis that informs BTO decision making and communications.
Where will I be located? Washington, DC
You will receive a competitive stipend, an allowance to offset the costs of health insurance, research travel and materials up to $10,000, and relocation expenses reimbursement up to $5,000.
You must be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and completed or be in the process of completing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree.
Questions? Email DOE-RPP@orise.orau.gov. Please list the reference code [DOE-EERE-STP-BTO-2021-1200] for this opportunity in the subject line of your email.