Join an exceptional team bringing unique solutions to the pharma/biotech treatment experience!
· Enjoy a meaningful job: Help make the world a better place by positively impacting the lives of patients with rare disease through effective design of pharma/biotech support programs
· Help Build a Company: Become part of a leadership team establishing the overall direction of our company and having a significant influence on our culture and team
· Be Part of a Recognized Leader in Treatment Experience: Over 10 years, Nuvera has worked with 15 out of top 20 pharma companies across 24 + therapeutic areas to help clients understand patient/physician needs as it relates to overall treatment support and are recognized experts in a space many competitors are trying to enter.
· Work Hard, Play Hard– We’ve been striving to create a very different management consulting culture:
o Laid-back, team oriented working environment with where you can work alongside people you rely on and enjoy being with
o Focus on keeping our team together at our office vs. the client site to continually build relationships across our entire team vs. just project teams
o Flat organization and NO bureaucracy
o Focus on work flexibility with a normal work week providing two days working from home
· Make a difference at Nuvera, in patients’ lives, in the world! Find ways to make the company better, incubate business ideas, identify opportunities to help the vulnerable! We absolutely want to explore, invest, and support you!
· Constantly learn and develop by working side-by-side with the senior leadership team/client executives and by attending targeted performance improvement events.
· Become a Healthcare Industry thought leader: we are leading the way of improving health outcomes via meaningful treatment experience. Attend and speak on behalf of Nuvera at the premier industry conferences and webinars.
· Feel valued:Work in a tight knit group where everyone appreciates and supports each other. If you are a motivated person willing to take initiative – sky is the limit! We promise to value and support you – there is nothing to hold you back and it is really up to you!
Highly Compensated Opportunity:
· Our compensation package and business development incentives are above market
· We offer accelerated growth and performance recognition: rock stars don’t have to wait the entire annual cycle to be promoted and rewarded
The Consultant will:
- Provide research and analysis, including benchmark, marketing, and cost-benefit analysis in support of the recommendations
- Participate in client engagements and presentation to help understand client needs, develop / align strategies and plan their implementation
- Play a lead role in project ownership and delivery. Develop project deliverables in PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Visio and other tools as needed
- Develop objectives and project schedules for area of responsibility and ensure that they are met in a timely and cost-effective manner; take corrective action to the project schedule when necessary.
- Support Nuvera’s business development and other internal initiatives such as recruiting, marketing, knowledge management, and best practice improvement
- Other work as assigned
The people we seek are singular in what they do and who they are, and we try to take very special care during the interview process to ensure a winningly mutual fit. While we appreciate degrees and experience, here are the qualities we consider essential:
· Planning and Execution: Proactively establish clear objectives with companion milestones and consistently accomplish each of them
· Synthesis & Simplification: Analyze complex material and provide a range of recommendations to solve the client’s challenges
· Impactful Communication: Develop and visualize crisp, concise concepts that can be easily communicated to others
· Organizational Development: Define and shape novel operational capabilities for the future
· Client Management: Actively and confidently engages with clients and able to present key pieces of deliverables
· Leadership: Guide and mentor analyst or an early entry-level consultant
· Business Development: Recognize unmet needs and proactively raise them to assist in the extension of current projects or initiate new projects.
Education: Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
Consulting Experience: 1.5 + years of management consulting experience
o Presentation and presentation development skills
o Ability to perform detailed business analysis functions, including development of business process models & functional documentation
Project Management Experience: Ability to enter client environment and provide business solutions after a detailed assessment of the requirements and the current state of project
Stakeholder management: Experience working with business stakeholders and users, running client meetings and proactively developing recommendations
Industry knowledge: Experience working within life science industry; experience or knowledge of some of the following areas preferred
o Patient Assistance Programs (PAP)
o Specialty Pharmacy
o Reimbursement Support Programs
o Copay & Coinsurance Assistance Programs
o Specialty Pharmacy HUB Programs
o Provider & Patient Web Portals
o CRM & Analytics
o Reimbursement Consulting
o Commercialization Strategy
o Startup Initiatives, Product Launches, & B2B Execution
o Vendor Management
o Patient Education and Adherence
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Authorization to work in U.S.
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients. Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.