· Enjoy a meaningful job: Help make the world a better place by positively impacting the lives of patients with rare disease through effective design of pharma/biotech support programs
· Help Build a Company: Become part of a leadership team establishing the overall direction of our company and having a significant influence on our culture and team
· Be Part of a Recognized Leader in Treatment Experience: Over almost 10 years, Nuvera has worked with 15 out of top 20 pharma companies across 24 + therapeutic areas to help clients understand patient/physician needs as it relates to overall treatment support and are recognized experts in a space many competitors are trying to enter.
· Work Hard, Play Hard– We’ve been striving to create a very different management consulting culture:
o Laid-back, team oriented working environment with where you can work alongside people you rely on and enjoy being with
o Focus on keeping our team together at our office vs. the client site to continually build relationships across our entire team vs. just project teams
o Flat organization and NO bureaucracy
o Focus on work flexibility with a normal work week providing two days working from home
· Join an ‘A Team’:Our team is demanding… no doubt about it – we’ve recruited top talent with exceptional minds who will have high expectations of a manager in the organization providing leadership and coaching to bring us all to the next level
· Make a difference at Nuvera, in patients’ lives, in the world!Find ways to make the company better, incubate business ideas, identify opportunities to help the vulnerable! We absolutely want to explore, invest, and support you!
· Constantly learn and developby working side-by-side with the senior leadership team/client executives and by attending targeted performance improvement events.
· Become a Healthcare Industry thought leader: we are leading the way of improving health outcomes via meaningful treatment experience. Attend and speak on behalf of Nuvera at the premier industry conferences (CBI, Eyeforpharma, PanAgora, WorldCongress).
· Feel valued:Work in a tight knit group where everyone appreciates and supports each other. If you are a motivated person willing to take initiative – sky is the limit! We promise to value and support you – there is nothing to hold you back and it is really up to you!
Highly Compensated Opportunity:
· Our compensationpackage and business development incentives are above market
· We offeraccelerated growth and performance recognition: rock stars don’t have to wait the entire annual cycle to be promoted and rewarded
- Provide key support through project management, secondary & primary research, material accumulation, content expertise, and deliverable creation.
- Provide analysis and recommendations based on research, including insights and recommendations on the findings
- Participate in client meetings and presentations. And coordinate and provide internal and external project communications
- Develop content for various project work in PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel and other tools as needed. And serve as a content resource for the development of materials, market research reports, implementation of studies, etc.
- Contribute timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all projects
- Participate in project team meetings and collaborate with fellow team members to efficiently complete engagements within project scope
- Other work as assigned
The people we seek are singular in what they do and who they are, and we try to take very special care during the interview process to ensure a winningly mutual fit. While we appreciate degrees and experience, here are the qualities we consider essential:
· Planning and Execution: Proactively establish clear objectives with companion milestones and consistently accomplish each of them
· Synthesis & Simplification: Analyze complex material and provide a range of recommendations to solve the client’s challenges
· Impactful Communication: Able to summarize, visually present, and communicate key concepts and ideas
· Organizational Development: Define and shape novel operational capabilities for the future
· Client Management: Cultivate meaningful connections with clients; foster enduring relationships built on trust
· Leadership: Willingness to speak up and inspire team members and clients to realize a shared vision
· Business Development: Assist in the development of proposal decks and materials
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Consulting Experience: 3+ years of experience generating research materials and summaries
Project Management Experience: Demonstrated ability to effectively hand multiple priorities with in changing environment
Stakeholder management: Experience working with and advising key account/client stakeholders
Industry knowledge: Understanding and knowledge of healthcare and pharmaceutical industries to include all or some of the following
o Patient Assistance Programs (PAP)
o Specialty Pharmacy
o Reimbursement Support Programs
o Copay & Coinsurance Assistance Programs
o Specialty Pharmacy HUB Programs
o Provider & Patient Web Portals
o CRM & Analytics
o Reimbursement Consulting
o Commercialization Strategy
o Startup Initiatives, Product Launches, & B2B Execution
o Vendor Management
o Patient Education and Adherence
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Authorization to work in U.S.
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients. Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.