Still studying but eager to get started with a life-changing career? The Early Talent Co-op Program offers students flexible working hours allowing them to gain corporate experience while balancing a full course load.
As part of the early talent co-op program at Novo Nordisk, you will get the opportunity to learn more about the pharmaceutical industry, our business areas and product portfolio. You will have the chance to put your theoretical knowledge into practice, while gaining industry experience and building an invaluable network of talented colleagues throughout the organization.
The NNI Digital Channels & Communications Co-op is a short-term assignment lasting for approximately 2-4 months, depending on time of hire.
Novo Nordisk Inc. Communications currently maintains a corporate branding and reputation initiative to talk about our history as a 95+ year leader in diabetes (and other chronic diseases) on our digital and social channels. To succeed in this long-term effort, the Digital Channels and Content team is focused on producing and publishing content that expresses specific brand attributes across multiple digital platforms and create an experience that speaks to internal and external audiences. Importantly and critical to this role, is to develop and maintain a system/dashboard to collect and analyze data of these channels and content to inform continued communications success.
We are looking for someone who understands computer programming or cloud-based analytics software tools to support building dashboards and reports that track KPIs and monitor trends and media analytics, content creation/management and communications to help refine and drive our digital presence. The Digital Channel and Communications Co-op will be responsible for social media monitoring and community engagement, digital channel content creation, analytics reporting, and other tasks as assigned. The Digital Channels and Communications Co-op will report to the Content Editorial Planning & Analytics Specialist to support Communications and other departments by: Monitoring analytics with the Digital Channels and Content team to identify viable ideas; Reviewing data on the performance of digital platforms and making recommendations to adjust plans/strategies to optimize outreach.
0% overnight travel required.
- Co-op must currently be enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in communications, computer science/programming, marketing, journalism, multimedia or a related discipline preferred
- Academic level of a Junior or higher preferred
- Strong academic record with a preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience with media analytics (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.)
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Additional knowledge of other platforms (LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, SnapChat, Reddit, TikTok) welcomed
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and video editing software
- Strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into a team that is very excited to help Novo Nordisk feed our growing digital ecosystem
- Conscientious self-starter with good organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities, must be able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal communication and ability to collaborate with teams; must effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with internal customers
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint