At Novilla Pharmaceuticals, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. Each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. At Novilla Pharmaceuticals, we utilize patented drug delivery mechanisms for deeper penetration of established therapies. Novilla is looking for a Scientist with a desire to contribute to the fast-paced early development matrix environment by designing formulation and applying drug delivery concepts to enable desired exposure for preclinical and clinical studies.
- In this laboratory-based position, successful candidates will be responsible for experiment design and execution to evaluate and characterize novel formulations/processes & components, delivery technologies & analytical tools in support of diverse therapeutic modalities.
Experience in transdermal drug delivery systems is desirable.
- We require that the candidate has hands-on in vitro-in vivo novel technology feasibility assessment experience.
- Additionally, candidates will also demonstrate strong lab skills and proficient analytic capabilities.
- This position also requires a drive in learning new techniques and scientific commitment.
- Successful candidate will be expected to work in a dynamic and highly interdisciplinary environment to have an impactful scientific and technical contributions within the drug product development team and the respective project teams
- Experience with HPLC system and Franz Diffusion Cells is prefered
- This position requires a M.S. of Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry or related scientific disciplines with 1 to 3 year experience in novel formulation development and drug delivery technologies.
- The candidate should have solid foundation in formulation, analytical, chemistry, and material science
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating effectiveness as a team player on multidisciplinary teams resourced in a flexible and global environment is required
The candidate must be innovative and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues. Novilla recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. Novilla is a young company which is rapidly growing. We expect the successful candidate to be comfortable with such an environment and open to growing along with the company. The company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process direct your inquiries to email@example.com