Project Engineer -1
NOVI Energy is an energy infrastructure developer providing sustainable solutions both domestically and internationally. Our development portfolio includes solar photovoltaic and energy storage projects, and we partner with local communities to ensure that our projects are attractive to their economic prosperity and have a low impact on their way of life. As a complete development team, we define these projects both commercially and technically, complete all permitting related activities and get them ready for financing.
We also provide energy consulting services for government entities, private companies, and utilities in US and international markets. Our professionals support clients in the areas of energy technology, technical analysis and feasibility, economic reviews and detailed pro forma financial analysis, and project development.
The Project Engineer will work independently and with other team members during the development of energy projects and perform a range of duties. The successful candidate will perform site screening analyses, conceptual layouts and designs, engineering analyses, feasibility studies, and technical assessments. In this position, the Project Engineer will support activities related to permitting and regulatory approvals. This position is based in our office in Novi, Michigan. International and domestic travel is required to support our projects and consulting assignments.
– Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
– Required: 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the energy industry.
– Required: U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency status.
– Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of the energy sector.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills desired.
– Strong analytical, basic financial, and presentation skills.
– Familiarity with Auto CAD and other engineering drawing tools can be beneficial.
– Team player with ability to work independently and achieve results in an unstructured environment.
– Exposure or experience with the energy industry – power generation, renewable energy, and energy storage systems is desired.
NOVI Energy offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, an annual performance bonus, a profit-sharing plan, 401(k) with matching contributions, and medical, dental and vision plans. We are an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free, non-smoking workplace. Our employees know about this opportunity.
Please send your resume to HR@novienergy.com.