We nurture purposeful problem solvers by helping children develop resilience, inquisitiveness, and empathy. At our STEM & Entrepreneurship programs, budding changemakers create inventions that help the people around them.
We are one of the fastest growing enrichment programs in NYC. Our team is an ambitious group of entrepreneurs who care deeply about the next generation of education. If our mission and the open-ended potential to grow with the company resonates with you, please read on.
We are looking for a visionary STEM Curriculum Developer
Imagine – you can design a dream project that a group of 5-7yo children can work on for a week. Unlimited budget. Any topic you are passionate about. You have the full freedom as long as it achieves one goal – to create an unforgettable experience that inspires children to become purposeful changemakers.
Are you excited? Do you see yourself waking up every morning with excitement for new ideas?
If so, you are the perfect person for this position.
STEM Curriculum Developer Responsibilities:
- Design an immersive once-in-a-lifetime summer camp experience that uses STEM and Entrepreneurship to develop Resilience, Inquisitiveness, and Empathy
- Develop age-appropriate curriculum that supports teachers to facilitate the summer projects successfully
- Tinker with a wide range of technology & skills such as 3D printing, laser cutting and woodworking to develop creative project-based projects
If you’d like to apply, please email us a resume and cover letter that demonstrate a successful track record of:
- STEM curriculum / project development
- experience with project management and delivery
- teaching 3-12yo (>2 years)
- love for learning and tinkering with new technology
What is NORY?
NORY is New York City’s favorite summer camp with 9 campsites throughout NYC. You can join us this summer to lead an exciting group of young, energetic teachers to shape young minds through awe-inspiring STEM projects and lots of fun! Our core values of resilience, intuitiveness, and empathy nurture purposeful problem-solving in children.
What it’s like to work with NORY:
We are a company that seeks joy in all aspects of our work. We are purpose-driven and strive for excellence. We value the “how to make it work” attitude. We empower our employees to be risk-takers; to try new things that enhance the NORY core values. Above all, we strive to develop our NORY Core Values in all the children we work with by demonstrating them through our daily interactions.
If your heart races at the thought of spending a summer with us, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume & personalized cover letter.
If you have a very special reason to work with us, write us a personalized email at peter at nory.co
* NORY, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.