- Perform both Quality & Environmental audits (both physical & desktop) for our vendor network
- Deliver on-time, accurate audit reports to internal and external customers
- Stay abreast of all pending regulations related to FDA, FSMA and EPA regulations
- Subject matter expert for regulatory matters (internal and external)
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Further develop and manage internal audit database
- Develop and manage internal policies related to risk and compliance
- Up to 33% travel required to conduct outlet visits/audits
- 4-year degree in Science or Business field
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills, with a partnership approach
- If not currently trained as a Lead Auditor, ability to complete and pass Lead Auditor trainings for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Feel comfortable with conducting phone, email, and in-person interviews
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with FDA, FSMA, EPA regulations, regulatory databases and resources
This is a salaried position. The role does not offer a commission structure, though it is eligible for annual performance-based wage increases and bonuses.
Audit & Regulatory Specialist can be based throughout the country and this is eligible to be a permanent work from home position. Some in person training and meetings may be required.
Both internal and external job applicants are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Full-time