***$1,200.00 Sign-On Bonus Available!! ***
Performs secretarial duties using specific knowledge of medical terminology and hospital, clinic, or laboratory procedures. Duties may include scheduling appointments, billing patients, and compiling and recording medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
· Coordinates assigned unit activities.
· Manages patient records (e.g. Assembles patient records, Files patient information, etc.)
· Processes physician orders (e.g. Transcribes physician’s orders, flags charts appropriately, enters orders into computer).
· Coordinates the safe transport of patients and other items as directed
· Accepts responsibility for further developing professional learning needs.
· Maintains a safe environment complying with NLH policies and procedures; report and directly address environmental hazards and violations of patient safety policy and/or protocol when involved or observed.
· May perform other duties upon request.