The Northeast Treatment Center founded in 1970 is one of the largest behavioral health and social service agencies is in the Philadelphia Region. Services are offered at 15 sites throughout Greater Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley, and the state of Delaware.
At NET we believe that people have inherent strengths and with support, guidance, quality treatment and access to additional community resources, youth, families, and individuals can overcome significant challenges. NET provides a continuum of trauma informed care designed to promote resiliency. We offer site-based therapy; home, school, and community-based treatment; intensive family therapy on site or home-based; and site or home-based services to address the specific needs of children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). In all levels of care the treatment team collaborates with other systems and services that are being provided to assure an integrated and comprehensive approach to care.
Position: Board Certified Adult psychiatrist
Job Type/Hours: Part time, Hours varies on the needs of Caseload
Location: Remote Work and Face to Face visits-499 N 5th Street Philadelphia, PA 19123
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a part time Psychiatrist to provide direct services to an adult population including psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis, psychopharmacotherapy, and crisis assessment/intervention. The Psychiatrist will attend case conferences for participants; oversee the treatment planning process by the treatment team; monitor and approve treatment plans and concurrent review. Opportunity for remote work and face to face visits.
Essential Position Responsibilities: (Other duties as assigned)
· Conduct Psychiatric and Medication Evaluations
· Provide Psychiatric and Clinical Oversight for Clients
· Timely review and approval of Treatment Plans
· Consultation & Coordination with the Treatment Team
· Timely review, revision, and approval of subsequent Treatment Plans
· Perform Medication Evaluations, Prescribe Medication, and provide supporting documentation
· Valid License as Medical Physician and Surgeon in State of Pennsylvania with at least three years’ work experience
· Federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate required
· Adult and Pediatric CPR Certification Required
· PA Child Abuse Clearance required
· PA Mandated Child Abuse Reporter Training Required
· FBI Clearance required
· PA Criminal Clearance required
· Health Assessment required
· TB Test required
Key Words: Psychiatrist, Outpatient, Psychiatry, Behavior Analysis, Board Certification, Treatment Planning, Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Clinic, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Psychology
NET is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon NET’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.