Are you looking for a fun, rewarding, and challenging internship where you will learn something new every day? Do you want to make your first career step into the exciting freight brokerage industry? Then we invite you to apply for our NTG Internship Program.
As an Intern you will be responsible for managing the operational tasks of existing business. Daily activities will revolve around assisting the sales and operations team on tracking shipments, retrieving POD’s and other necessary paperwork, driver dispatch information and collaborating with team members in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Tracking shipments
- Updating customers on shipments in process
- Maintaining office organization and efficiency
- Answering the phones and assisting customers and carriers.
- Developing and maintaining carrier relationships
- Communicating with customers, carriers and brokers
What we look for:
- Must be a student working towards a Bachelor’s degree (Juniors and Seniors preferred)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and focused
- Team player with a competitive attitude
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge