We are now seeking candidates who are available to work in Beijing, Shanghai, HK or Singapore.
Candidates need to have a PHD in Optimization, Operations Research or a related field. And they need to be Chinese nationals speaking Mandarin. They should have a background in differential equations, optimization, statistics and signal processing, but we will consider candidates with strong background in related fields, such as physics, industrial engineering and computer sciences.
Successful candidates will contribute towards the research, design, testing and implementation of numerical algorithms. They will get experience to solve real world modeling problems, such as those in finance. This is an opportunity to receive first hand guidance from experts in the field as well as being exposed to the work of seasoned colleagues. As some of our teammates are from the financial trading world, this will be an excellent opportunity for those who want to build their career in quantitative trading.
· PhD in Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, or data science related major. Preferably with research and/or solver development experience.
· Familiar with mathematical modelling, optimization algorithms, algorithm implementation and testing. Ability to survey paper and solver real problems. Preferably familiar with integer programming, numerical optimization.
· Familiar with MATLAB and Java. Ability to do implementation and testing.
· Good communication skills. Good written English & Chinese.
Scope of duties:
· Responsible for optimization projects including communication with clients.
· Do algorithmic design and analysis, system implementation to solve real problems; Deal with technical reports.