Position Specific Description
This position will require a person with passion for full stack development to be able to understand various IT systems that need new assets to be onboarded and be able to architect integrations between them. The intern will be responsible in identifying new automation opportunities to either replace a manual step or in integrating systems that are not integrated today to reduce copy over activities in the onboarding process.
Technical exposure/experience Preferred: Understanding of ANSI SQL ( PL SQL preferred), SQL development, basic understanding of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL), hands-on experience in consuming Application programming interfaces(API) and exposure to construct and publishing API’s. Good oral and written communication skills along with exposure to agile methodology. The intern must be willing to self-learn quickly and be able to produce results with ample mentorship as needed from the current team.
Required Qualifications: High School Graduate/ Working toward bachelor’s degree in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Math, Engineering or related degree. Must have cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
To be considered for an internship, you must be actively enrolled at a college or university as a full-time student seeking a bachelor’s degree or higher. You must also have a current cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher (on a 0.00 to 4.00 scale).
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists department with assigned projects
- Completes challenging projects and assignments
- Presents final project to senior leadership at the end of the internship
- Assumes responsibility for own travel, lodging, and transportation necessary to be available for the program
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High school grad / GED
- Maintain active enrollment in a Bachelor or higher degree program
- Maintain cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher