Does working for a fast paced, growing company that is making a difference in our environment excite you? Do you have a passion for making our environment better for this generation and the ones that follow? If you’re excited about career growth, group volunteering, and the occasional ping pong after hours, then this is the job for you. Let’s make a difference together. Join our team!
Due to growth, Nexamp is looking for a highly skilled individual to join us as a Revenue Operations Analyst. This position will be responsible for supporting and optimize the process by which we connect our customer base to our solar assets. You will play an integral role in working with our utility partners to ensure that we are delivering bill credits to our growing consumer and commercial customer base. You will help improve our processes for interfacing with utilities and other stakeholders to continually enhance the experience of our customers and the financial performance of our solar projects.
The role is a part of our Customer Experience organization. The position has the opportunity for future growth and development amongst a group of high achieving and fun professionals. If you’re interested in joining the clean energy revolution at one of the best places to work in Boston, we would love to have you apply.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will:
- Build and optimize internal databases and checklists to support invoicing, customer allocations, and offtake mix of our community solar projects.
- Complete monthly roundup of utility data to ensure timely billing for our customer base.
- Use Zuora, Salesforce, and NetSuite to accurately track and process customer credit data.
- Use multiple systems to identify and solve problems, including any customer-facing billing discrepancies
- Handle issues from start-to-finish, following through any open or pending items and actions
- Support new project asset onboarding in different regional territories.
- Support the development of invoicing and customer allocation procedures in new markets.
- Advocate on behalf of our projects with utilities and other stakeholders.
- Research relevant solar legislation in various states to optimize the value from solar arrays and satisfy state and national reporting requirements
- Partner with other departments to help improve processes
- Work as part of a team, collaborate and share innovations, making us better
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in environmental policy, business, finance, or related field
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset and comfort with large data sets, coupled with a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- You are self-motivated, self-starting, and self-assured!
- A high sense of urgency and multitasking skills
- Work well with multiple/diverse groups and enjoy collaborating as part of a team
- Enjoy learning new things
- Are comfortable working in a changing/growing environment
- Excel expertise required
Preferred but Optional Skills:
- 1-2 years renewables or data analysis experience
- Knowledge of clean energy technologies and an understanding of various clean energy markets.
- Knowledge of Net Metering and Community Solar
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Experience with Netsuite ERP
- Experience with Zuora subscription billing software
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, but see yourself contributing, please submit an application. We encourage people from minority or marginalized groups to apply.
At Nexamp, our mission is building the future of energy, so it is clean, simple, and accessible for all. We believe a diverse team brings different perspectives and experiences, thus benefiting our work. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. By encouraging a culture where ideas and decisions come from all people, we believe it will help us grow, innovate, and be a part of environmental and social change.
PERKS & COMPENSATION
Not only will you get to work with a group of innovative, dedicated, and motivated peers, you will also have access to all the benefits that Nexamp Offers! This includes: our competitive compensation package; a 401 (k) employer-match; health, dental, & vision insurance with company contribution; Flexible Paid Time Off and Company Holidays; Commuter Benefits and Cell Phone Reimbursement; as well as a Fun, Collaborative, Downtown Office Environment! We provide healthy snacks, coffee, in-office yoga sessions, volunteer opportunities, company outings, and more!
NEXAMP VALUES AND MISSION
Building the future of energy so it is clean, simple and accessible
Nexamp is building the energy infrastructure of tomorrow and reinventing the way people interact with the electricity that powers their lives. By deploying a distributed network of locally sourced clean energy, we seek to reduce the negative effects of climate change. Our team’s diverse experience drives innovation from the ground up and with a singular passion: to deliver an accessible and sustainable energy future for all