USA Sealing is a global manufacturer of industrial products and a strategic consultant to our customers on e-commerce and digital marketing strategies. We have leveraged our diversified product mix and high-quality services into relationships with many of the world’s largest industrial distributors including Grainger, Fastenal, and McMaster-Carr and e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. We also have direct relationships with major original equipment manufacturers including Apple, Coca-Cola, and GE.
The E-Commerce Merchandising Associate will support the data department at USA Sealing. This role will be responsible for collecting, organizing, and refining product data in a way that supports e-commerce implementations with our distribution partners and marketplace platforms.
Merchandising products with product taxonomy/hierarchies, attributes and filters, and search terms will make it easy for customers to navigate large product sets and differentiate between related items. We will also structure operational data that supports purchasing, shipping, and invoicing functions.
Associates will gain hands-on experience with data creation, product merchandising, and e-commerce. This position is well-suited towards individuals interested in pursing a career path in data engineering or product management. Strong performance may result in an offer for our Management Development Program.
Potential projects include but are not limited:
- Collect and structure operational and customer-facing data.
- Review and present how competitor merchandising strategy for product categories.
- Perform audits and normalize data to ensure data integrity prior to implementation
- Assist with strategic pricing strategies and help develop pricing models.
- Use data scraping methods to gather all product information used to create product data files.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Data oriented
– Attention to detail
– Advanced Microsoft Excel required