As a member of the GMP-Grade Production team at New England Biolabs (NEB) the person in this position will have responsibility for performing large scale protein purification activities in a repeatable and consistent manner
- Set-up, operate, and troubleshoot purification equipment (e.g. GE AKTA) as well as TFF and Inline Buffer Dilution Skids
- Solid understanding of the concepts and techniques used in column chromatography and protein filtration
- Take in-process measurements and perform routine quantitative and qualitative biological and chemical analytical tests
- Analyze in-process enzymatic and DNA assays required during the purification process and recommend pooling decisions
- Follow established manufacturing protocols using controlled documents while maintaining accurate records of all processes performed
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related field with industry experience of greater than two years preferred
- Have proven bench skills and an ability to perform careful and consistent experiments
- Proficient in using equipment control systems
- Familiarity and experience with GMP methods
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP preferred
New England Biolabs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community; as an EEO/AA employer, New England Biolabs considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. More in-depth details of EEO are available here.
Information regarding New England Biolabs commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion can be found here.
New England Biolabs is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program.
OFCCP’s pay transparency policy can be found on OFCCP’s website at www.dol.gov/ofccp
If you need an accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-927-5054 to let us know the nature of your request.