Netvrk is a social virtual world and platform, with powerful creation tools and infrastructure to easily create, share, experience, and monetize creations. With a focus on gaming, education and virtual workplaces, built around ownership of virtual land and assets.
Help us build the Netvrk metaverse! The Netvrk Studio is a revolutionary design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in VR experiences with socializing, exploration, gaming, and working. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating innovative experiences that make a better place for everyone of our users. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you!
Join us, and you’ll be a part of a passionate community of VR, Blockchain, and Game Design professionals, working on one of the most exciting, highest-impact virtual experiences in the world! We’re a fast-growing team and we want people who bring all kinds of experience to the table. If our list of qualifications doesn’t quite match yours, don’t let that discourage you. Apply anyway! We want talented, passionate people to help point the way to the future of virtual connectivity. If that’s you, let’s go!
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio/reel describing why you are the best fit for the Unreal Engine Developer position to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced Unreal Engine Developer who is highly collaborative, communicative, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of the Netvrk metaverse and its experiential and game products using Unreal Engine. This position is full-time and a fully remote position.
• Setting up the project source control (Perforce experience absolutely necessary)
• Working with the technical artist to define the project organization
• Work with the supervisor to identify need for custom, show-specific tools, for example review tools like laser pointer, measure, scrub playback etc.
• Responsible for writing and distributing any tool plugins – must be an efficient developer able to rapidly prototype
• Lead optimization efforts to maintain the show framerate at VR spec
• Responsible for making builds and ensuring there is always a backup of working builds
• UI Programming
• 3+ years of experience in the game industry using Unreal Engine
• C++ & blueprints. Know how to write plugins for Unreal and be comfortable with the Unreal build system
• Source control
• Slate/UMG (Unreal UI systems)
• 3D Math (Linear Algebra)
• Shading Languages a plus (HLSL etc)
• Understanding of the entire 3D rendering pipeline
• Willingness to communicate clearly and effectively with a team, including giving/receiving constructive feedback and flexibility
• Eagerness to continue to learn new skills and expand knowledge
• Organizational skills to manage workload and deadlines on multiple projects
• Shipped a VR project is a plus, but not required.
• Shipped AAA game(s) a plus.