Netvrk is a social virtual world and platform, with powerful creation tools and infrastructure to easily create, share, experience, and monetize creations. With a focus on gaming, education and virtual workplaces, built around ownership of virtual land and assets.
Help us build the Netvrk metaverse! The Netvrk Studio is a revolutionary design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in VR experiences with socializing, exploration, gaming, and working. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating innovative experiences that make a better place for everyone of our users. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you!
Join us, and you’ll be a part of a passionate community of VR, Blockchain, and Game Design professionals, working on one of the most exciting, highest-impact virtual experiences in the world! We’re a fast-growing team and we want people who bring all kinds of experience to the table. If our list of qualifications doesn’t quite match yours, don’t let that discourage you. Apply anyway! We want talented, passionate people to help point the way to the future of virtual connectivity. If that’s you, let’s go!
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio/reel describing why you are the best fit for the UI Designer and Developer position to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced UI Designer and Developer who is highly collaborative, communicative, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate will be responsible for bringing the Netvrk metaverse and our products to life with streamlined and clean interface design. This position is full-time and a fully remote position.
• Prototype, design, develop and maintain UI features.
• Collaborate and coordinate with multiple teams across disciplines.
• Consistently write solid, extensible script.
• Implement designs in engine ensuring they meet visual and functional standards.
• Reliably estimate work scope and requirements.
• Architect systems with an eye for the end user and future internal development.
• Contribute to pipeline and process improvement discussions.
• Work with QA to maintain bug free script.
• 2+ years of experience in the games industry.
• Game industry experience on at least 1 commercially shipped title is preferable.
• Experience with scripting languages (Lua is a plus).
• C/C++ software engineering fundamentals.
• Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator with knowledge of applications such as XD, After Effects, Maya/3DSMax or Flash a plus.
• An understanding of basic UI principles.
• Strong communication skills.
• VR experience is a plus, but not required.
• Shipped AAA game(s) a plus.