Netvrk is a social virtual world and platform, with powerful creation tools and infrastructure to easily create, share, experience, and monetize creations. With a focus on gaming, education and virtual workplaces, built around ownership of virtual land and assets.
Help us build the Netvrk metaverse! The Netvrk Studio is a revolutionary design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in VR experiences with socializing, exploration, gaming, and working. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating innovative experiences that make a better place for everyone of our users. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you!
Join us, and you’ll be a part of a passionate community of VR, Blockchain, and Game Design professionals, working on one of the most exciting, highest-impact virtual experiences in the world! We’re a fast-growing team and we want people who bring all kinds of experience to the table. If our list of qualifications doesn’t quite match yours, don’t let that discourage you. Apply anyway! We want talented, passionate people to help point the way to the future of virtual connectivity. If that’s you, let’s go!
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio/reel describing why you are the best fit for the Technical Artist position to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist who is highly collaborative, communicative, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and iterating tools, pipeline, and asset and environment optimization. Technical Artists with proven excellence using Unreal Engine are preferred. This position is full-time and a fully remote position.
• Collaborate with engineering and product teams to help build features and solve creative problems.
• Help build rapid prototypes of experimental features using Unreal Engine or other platform tools.
• Iterate on Unreal Engine scene implementation to finalize product and other creative requirements.
• Help create performant graphics shaders for awesome visuals.
• Facilitate communication and asset pipeline between engineering and artist teams.
• 2+ years game development experience working on tools, pipeline, and optimization.
• 1-2 shipped games.
• Solid understanding of runtime and pipeline game systems and rendering technologies.
• Ability to debug and solve issues dealing with game content both in the pipeline and at runtime.
• Ability to write new scripts and support existing scripts in a production environment with C++.
• Ability to diagnose and advise on shading, lighting, and performance issues.
• Experience in efficient material and shader development for 3d characters, props, and environments.
• Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work with and support other content developers
• VR experience is a plus, but not required.
• Shipped AAA game(s) a plus.