Netvrk is a social virtual world and platform, with powerful creation tools and infrastructure to easily create, share, experience, and monetize creations. With a focus on gaming, education and virtual workplaces, built around ownership of virtual land and assets.
Help us build the Netvrk metaverse! The Netvrk Studio is a revolutionary design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in VR experiences with socializing, exploration, gaming, and working. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating innovative experiences that make a better place for everyone of our users. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you!
Join us, and you’ll be a part of a passionate community of VR, Blockchain, and Game Design professionals, working on one of the most exciting, highest-impact virtual experiences in the world! We’re a fast-growing team and we want people who bring all kinds of experience to the table. If our list of qualifications doesn’t quite match yours, don’t let that discourage you. Apply anyway! We want talented, passionate people to help point the way to the future of virtual connectivity. If that’s you, let’s go!
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio/reel describing why you are the best fit for the Game Designer position to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced Game Designer who is highly collaborative, communicative, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate will be responsible for core game designs, features, and economy for blockchain play to earn games. Candidates with proven experience using Unreal Engine are preferred. This position is full-time and a fully remote position.
• Own major aspects of feature design in both a development and live operations capacity
• Model and balance complex systems like crafting, economic sinks & sources, character progression, and other interdependencies.
• Use your monetization knowledge to create features and content that maintain and improve core KPIs.
• Produce and update product requirement documents/specs that contain details into key functionality and behavioral outcomes, serving as a source of truth for the product
• Implement prototypes, work within the engine to accomplish the design spec, and understand the technical implications of the design
• Contribute to the production roadmap with meaningful features, ideas, and improvements
• 3+ years experience in a game design role.
• 1+ years as a lead-level designer.
• Deep understanding of free-to-play monetization mechanics, including game balancing and virtual economy management
• Demonstrated proficiency with systems design, game tuning, economy design, user experience design, and design documentation
• Direct experience working on a top 100 grossing game (mobile or other platforms)
• Experience working within Unreal Engine
• Ability to communicate your designs and vision to colleagues from different professional backgrounds
• VR experience is a plus, but not required.
• Shipped AAA game(s) a plus.