*Offering fully remote and hybrid positions now!
NeoImmuneTech, Inc. (NIT) is a clinical-stage T cell-focused biopharmaceutical company, founded in 2014 and based in Rockville, MD. Our lead drug candidate, NT-I7, is the only clinical-stage long-acting human IL-7 and is uniquely positioned to address key unmet medical needs in immuno-oncology and infectious diseases. We have partnered with industry and academic leaders to investigate combinations with leading immunotherapeutics for advanced cancers, with plans to rapidly expand into additional combinations, such as CAR-T for hematological malignancy. We are well funded and rapidly expanding our operations and personnel, and looking for strong, highly motivated, and talented individuals to complement our excellent team.
- Assists with preparing operating budgets, financial statements, and annual/quarterly reports
- Assists with Accounts Payable and expense reimbursements
- Processes requisitions and other business forms, checking account balances, and approves purchases
- Advises other departments on best practices related to fiscal procedures
- Manages account records and issues invoices
- Collaborates with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies
- Analyzes financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparation
- Updates financial spreadsheets and reports with current data
- Helps with corporate card administration
- Keeps records and documents financial processes
- Other duties as assigned by CFO
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or finance preferred
- Bi-lingual in Korean language required
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills required
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Ability to manage several priorities and projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong initiative, naturally inquisitive, and able to think independently
NeoImmuneTech, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you require assistance to complete a job application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (301) 337-2281.