Navigate Power is a leading electricity and natural gas consulting firm, headquartered in Chicago, IL. Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, Navigate Power continues to expand into new markets nationwide and currently manages over 10,000 commercial energy accounts and over $500 million in energy budgets.
17 out of 21 commercial accounts spend too much on electric and natural gas. Navigate Power helps clients reduce their energy footprint and get more out of their electric and natural gas budgets with turnkey support through energy procurement, management, and bill auditing.
Navigate Power has direct relationships with over 100 national leading retail electric and natural gas suppliers. Our energy consultants can help you better understand the strengths of each supplier, compare energy service agreements, and choose the best plan and product for your business.
Verde Solutions is full service, energy efficiency consultant firm founded on three main principles; Innovation, Sustainability, and Efficiency. At Verde, we create value for our clients and communities by providing innovative energy efficient solutions. By reducing energy use and utilizing renewable energy, we lower costs and set a sustainable path for the future.
Whether you buy energy, save, produce or store, with Verde Solutions, we help you do more.
1099 ENERGY CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate pipeline
- Utilize your existing client base
- Prospect new clients
- Consistently close new business and maintain current client base.
- Practice Navigate Power & Verde Solutions proven sales approach with clients to cultivate trusted partnerships.
- Understand and utilize the Navigate Power and Verde Solutions’ marketing/sales collateral to present energy solutions to clients.
- Knowledge of the energy industry is desired, not mandatory
- Prior experience with – business-to-business sales, account management, real estate sales, telecom sales, merchant services, manufactures rep, brokerages, finances, and basic sales preferred
- Current book of business preferred, not mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commissions with opportunities for residual income – top payouts in the industry!
- Ability to cross-sell products/services – the freedom to increase your income with multiple client solutions
- Competitive client pricing for both electricity and natural gas supply – over 100 national suppliers to choose from with 5 Engineers on staff to support audit services
- Reduce your client’s carbon footprint with Verde Solutions’ energy management (LED, HVAC, controls, wind, solar power, CHP, integrated batteries, etc.)