Full-Stack Software Engineer @ Nasdaq’s Innovation Lab – IAP Period
- Location: Boston office or virtual (to be determined)
- Duration: 4-weeks full-time: January 3-28, 2022
- Salary: $1,200 per week
Nasdaq has a Boston-based Innovation Lab, where students work on strategic new initiatives at the forefront of FinTech (the financial and technology crossover space). Students will collaborate with Nasdaq business leaders, technology experts, customers, and partners.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, C+ or .Net
- Experience with one or more RDBMS and No-SQL databases: MySQL, PostGres, MongoDB
Additionally, the following skills would be helpful: Docker and OCI containers, Kubernetes, AWS cloud, Azure cloud, Terraform
Interns will work in a team environment with other interns – with mentorship from Nasdaq technology and business leaders. Projects culminate with presentations to Nasdaq’s Executive Vice President and CTO/CIO (Sloan ’89) and other business & technology leaders.
NOTE: Though intern positions are located in Nasdaq’s Boston office, the internship may be virtual, pending Boston-area health conditions in January 2022.
How to Apply:
Please apply through Handshake.
Interviews will take place via Zoom.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.