Data Scientist @ Nasdaq’s Machine Intelligence Lab
- Location: Boston office
- Dates: June 6 – August 12, 2022 (10 weeks full-time)
- Salary: $1,280 – $1,600 per week
Nasdaq’s Machine Intelligence Lab is dedicated to the application of artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, and machine learning to ensure that financial markets are safe, transparent, and ubiquitous, and also easy to interact with for everybody.
The Lab is seeking data science and machine learning interns. Students will work on new Data Science and Machine Learning initiatives, and collaborate with project sponsors and subject matter experts to optimize the impact of their efforts on real-world problems.
- Knowledge of multivariate statistics, modeling, decision theory, and machine learning
- Ability to appropriately select and apply quantitative analysis techniques to answer complex questions
- Proficiency with Python, R, SQL
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques
Projects will involve working in a team environment with other interns – with mentorship from Nasdaq technology and business leaders. Projects culminate with presentations to Nasdaq’s Executive Vice President & CTO, Data Science Director, and business and technology leaders.
Dates: June 6 – August 12, 2022 (10 weeks full-time)
Location: Boston, MA (Seaport District)
Salary: $1,280 – $1,600 per week
- Undergraduate or Graduate students pursuing degrees in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or Physics, with an interest in data science and/or AI/machine learning. All majors will be considered.
How to Apply:
Please apply through Handshake — before 11/01/2021.
Interviews will take place via Zoom.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.