National law firm is hiring an entry level Intake Coordinator to support its Bergen County, New Jersey office on a temp-to-perm basis.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with:
- A customer service background, legal background a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to succeed independently and as a team member
The Intake Coordinator will:
- Manage daily caseload
- Conduct intake via phone and enter intake and client data into database
- Communicate with prospective and existing clients via phone regarding case matters
- Obtain and review necessary medical records
- Assist attorneys with other tasks, as needed
- Hourly rate during the temp phase: $17.00. Salary TBD upon perm hire.
- Hybrid or remote
- M-F 9-6, with opportunity for overtime
***Internal Reference Number: 16801. Please note we are a third-party recruiter. We do not send your resume to any firm or organization without your knowledge or permission, and we never charge the candidate a fee for such services.***
About Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. – New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Dedicated, experienced, and committed to providing timely staffing solutions to law firms and corporate legal departments serving the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area.
Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. provides a variety of career listings within small, medium and large law firms and in-house corporate legal departments located in the New York tri-state area. You will find we take the initiative to match your skills, needs and circumstances to an opportunity that makes sense to you. We want to assist you to attain achievement and meet your immediate goals to your satisfaction. In addition there are no hidden charges whatsoever to utilize our service. Our legal recruitment service is paid by the employer. There is absolutely no cost to the candidate at any time. Let us help you find an ideal career opportunity.