Thurs-Mon: 10:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Sun-Thurs: 2:00-10:30 p.m.
Tues-Sat: 2:00-10:30 p.m.
- Preventive maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Routine repair of laboratory equipment.
- Equipment relocation and re-installations.
- On call support for critical help tickets for production equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting with higher level service engineers.
- Complete required training to fulfill regulatory requirements and support of instrumentation.
- BS/AS Degree in Engineering, Biology, Computer Science and/or related major and 0-2 years of related experience
OR High School Diploma & 0-2 years related experience.
- Required Experience/Skills
- Hands on experience with mechanical tools and instrumentation.
- Preferred: some demonstrated working understanding of or background in science.
- Understanding of servo motors, electronics, pneumatics and pumps.
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to seek out information and expertise within a close group as well as independently is required.
- Medium work or exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, 20 pounds of force frequently, and 10 pounds of force consistently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception.
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company’s website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.