Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You’ll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself.
Why join us:
The Front Office consulting team is at the forefront of quantitative finance, providing cutting edge solutions for Capital Markets, including Derivatives Trading and Risk Management. The team delivers personalized support to our clients by providing trading solutions involving quantitative models for pricing, trade processing and risk monitoring.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide proactive and high-quality support to Murex clients related to pricing, structuring, P&L and risk analysis tools, market data management and analytics.
- Micro-analysis of financial products and derivatives trading activities.
- Research and perform model validation of financial products, including vanilla and exotic derivatives.
- Ensure successful follow-up on client support cases, from notification to resolution and validation.
- Taking lead role in projects, understanding client business requirements and responsible for team’s delivery of high-quality solution using Murex best practices.
- Support trading activity which may include configuration of trading instruments, review of technical logs, trade and market data interfaces, data mapping etc
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience working in Capital Markets in roles such as Trade Support, Middle Office, Model validation, Risk Management etc.
- Strong background in mathematics. Master’s in quantitative finance is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable motivation to take challenging roles
- Strong sense of responsibility and leadership
- Experience working in project
- Understanding of Software development life cycle
- This role doesn’t require programing, although experience with replicating payoffs, risk analytics in python, VBA or any other programing language is preferred
- Ability to travel