MTX Group Inc. (MTX) is seeking a motivated User Experience Consultant to join our family. MTX is a global implementation partner powered by the Maverick Quantum (mavQ) Artificial Intelligence Platform that enables organizations to modernize their business with cloud technologies such as Salesforce, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). MTX has a strong global presence in New York, Texas, Australia, Canada, Jaipur, Bangalore, and Hyderabad, India. With data as the new currency, MTX is committed to advancing our society with education, technology, and better quality of life while partnering with government agencies and the private sector. MTX helps organizations make better decisions with speed and quality by leveraging the Maverick Quantum (mavQ) Artificial Intelligence Platform.
Our most important asset is our MTX Family. Our family knows how to have fun, listens with empathy, and values trust & loyalty. The entire MTX family is passionate about providing growth opportunities to all, including embodying women in leadership with our one-to-one ratio of women to men leaders, training and hiring veterans and spearheading a one-year paid parental leave.
This position is for an individual that has
- Superb communication, time-management, and process-management skills.
- Problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Creativity, passion, and attention to detail.
- The ability to zero in on users’ underlying emotional and functional needs — then help execute on those discoveries to create an enjoyable, user experience.
- 3+ years of user experience and design experience.
- 3+ years of consulting experience.
- Expertise with industry-standard software such as Sketch, Figma, and wireframe tools.
- Using UX design best practices to design solutions that are accessible and inclusive.
- A good understanding of 508 conformance, and accessibility with WCAG.
- Iterating on designs and product features to enhance or expand product offerings.
- Effectively communicating design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Provide consultative and hands-on creative support using human-centered design principles.
- Consulting with clients and internal teams to understand goals and explain research results
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows
- Collaborating with internal team to support product discovery and design in presales
- Collaborate with sales and business analysts to provide a user experience walk-through for prospective clients with sales demos.
- Creating product prototypes with iterative design.
- Developing personas archetypes and usage scenarios
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Conducting competitor benchmarking and customer analysis
What we offer
- Health benefits
- Amazing culture
- Access to the leadership team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern offices across all regions that promote the family concept
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Monthly All Hands company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, game nights and more lead by our FUN ministers across all regional offices